Re: Network Working Group

2003-03-11 12:15:46
Bob Braden wrote:

 *> Perhaps with a pointer to where the archived discussions of the working
 *> group might be found?

The archive of early NWG discussions is the RFC series itself.
The other archives, which no doubt existed, were written on DEC
tapes, IBM 360 mainframe files, etc.  Not too useful today.
I believe he meant for new documents. I'm not sure, of course, since he put his comments at the start of his reply instead of alongside the quoted text he was referring to.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com   |