RE: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-17 14:58:13
Hey, gang,

Come to do it in Fiji. It has direct flights to
USA/JAPAN/AUSTRALIA/NEWZEALAND/KOREA/HAWAII, 5 stars hotels with conference
room facilities... Good Internet, albeit expensive, but I'm sure the
Southern Cross Cable gang may give you some spare bandwidth for the
conference....

I think NADI/LA return is around USD600 (need to check this one).

And you may be surfing the net while drinking a pina colada and watching the
sunset.

Franck Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: claus(_at_)faerber(_dot_)muc(_dot_)de
[mailto:claus(_at_)faerber(_dot_)muc(_dot_)de]
Sent: Monday, 17 March 2003 12:00
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

Margaret Wasserman <mrw(_at_)windriver(_dot_)com> schrieb/wrote:
What about South America and India.  I've heard that both are
substantially less expensive than the US/Europe/Japan for
vacation accomodations.  Does the same hold for convention costs?

What about holiday resorts at the beginning and the end of
the holiday
season?

Claus
--