Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-21 15:11:22

Vint,

Let me restate what I said at the open mike on Wednesday.

  I will reserve 8% or $1 USD, whichever is greater, per unit sold by my
  company for one year. At the end of that year I'll donate that money to
  the ISOC ear marked for the IETF.

Its almost the same deal IMS/ISC offered had they gotten the .org bid.

Be the change you wish to see.

-rick