Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-17 13:26:58
Theodore Ts'o wrote:

At one point, I was told that Europeans were paying roughly the same
for intra-European travel as they were to travel to North America,
That seems odd, given the European rail network. I don't know what it costs a la carte, but I know that, both times I've flown to Europe and gotten a Eurailpass (30 days one time, 15 days another time), the pass cost less than the flight. It costs extra in travel time, of course.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                        |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                      |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                     |
|If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well *dance*!|