Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-16 12:01:21
Speaking from a purely extremely selfish point of view, as a North
American, how much would it help if we were to cut back to one meeting
outside North America every 5-6 IETF's, instead of once a year, which
seems to be the current rate?

I was not able to get travel funding to go to Yokohama, and I will
almost certainly not be able to attend the summer IETF in Austria.

Oh, you mean we would have NAIETF, APIETF and EMEAIETF?

I personally pay a lot less for travel inside the Nordics so perhaps we could have the meeting rotating between Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark?

Maybe not.

- kurtis -