Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-17 13:28:02
Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

OTOH, perhaps people could live from lunch to dinner without cookies???

Or perhaps they could buy snacks in a local store and bring them into the meeting? That way everybody gets their preferred food, too.

It'd be a little less social than everybody standing around breaking cookie together, though.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                        |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                      |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                     |
|If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well *dance*!|