Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-17 08:23:45
I don't want to debate with Ross on what is, after all, a matter
of tastes, but was pleasantly surprised to see that we didn't
run out of food (and that's NOT been my experience at previous
receptions). Not a HUGE selection (Aaron described the pasta to
me as "three different pasta dishes with the same sauce"), but
very serviceable.

Thanks for improving the quantity aspect of the reception!
(adding a "Q" to PACT?)

Spencer

--- Ross Finlayson <finlayson(_at_)live(_dot_)com> wrote:
Judging by Sunday evening's reception, it seems that the
cutbacks in food
service at IETF meetings have already begun :-(

      Ross.

This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which is a sublist
of
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed. Decisions on what
to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.