Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-16 21:33:30
Harald,
I have a facility that will fit the purposes of the IETF in Daytona.  We
have an international airport, and we can probably get a tremendous deal
on the ballrooms if we can guarantee the occupancy of the hotel during a
slow season... november-february.  Local vendors can satisfy food needs
efficiently.  When you mentioned corporate sponsor the last time we spoke,
did you mean that we need someone to cover the costs described below?

Scott