Re: IPv6, interNAT, Wi-Fi (not mobile)

2003-03-27 09:24:21
Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

Tastes much like a MANET network to me.

Well, yes. Internally, that's fine; and a MANET community wireless network is a great idea. It's just that, externally, you don't want that ad hoc network exposing its internal structure, or its routing updates will be horrific. A solution to that would probably be a solution to the general problem of route flap.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                     |