Re: A simple question

2003-04-20 08:33:35

the existence of scoped addresses in v6 forces a greater percentage of
programs to be address aware.  some programs that could avoid being
address aware in ipv4 cannot do so in v6 and provide the same functionality.

I want to see an existing sample of an application that fails with
sitelocals (or to make it even more simple, an application that fails
on IPv4 link locals, will do also).

However, theoretical examples wont do. I want to see a program name
and an URL where I can download source for a study. Surely, if many
applications fail with site locals, there can be at least one existing
open source application?

Just ONE such example, please?