Re: A simple question

2003-04-24 05:59:27

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 06:57  PM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

I agree with your take from the network side, I'm thinking Terry
may be looking at it from the applications side (what's the
difference between one perfectly lovely address that fails
unpredictably and another perfectly lovely address that also
fails unpredictably? and the unknowable firewall topology is
probably within a first approximation of the unknowable site
topology).