Re: site-local != NAT

2003-04-30 07:58:19
 > > Well, the pragmatic reality is to avoid using IP
 > > addresses as substitutes for endpoint
 > > identitifiers. Or maybe that's not pragmatic, but
 > > tough noogies; using IP addresses as endpoint
 > > identifiers is sloppy and generally a bad idea.
 >
 > ...and at this point the argument repeats, without your having acquired
 > any additional clue.

Maybe if you and Randy stopped playing elliptical
word games we could have some communication
here. If you have a point, make it.

sorry if I wasn't clear enough.  what I was saying is that it's pointless for
us to repeat the same things over and over.  and it's pointless for me to try
to explain this to you or anyone else who isn't willing to re-evaluate his
views in light of someone else's experience.

Keith