Re: spam

2003-05-27 00:45:05
Michel writes:

Yeah I think we should work on a system to ban
obvious spammers from IETF lists. Maybe we should
also ban people that are so full of it that
they could double as a sceptic tank such as the
ones that try to convey the idea that handling
spam has no cost.

Maybe you should work on a system that allows only people you approve of to
use the Internet.  It might be hard to get worldwide acceptance of that,
however, especially since there are probably others on the Internet who will
feel that _you_ shouldn't be allowed to use it.  How would you reconcile
those conflicts?