Re: The utilitiy of IP is at stake here

2003-05-27 19:18:34
Dean,

Since this is a response to a note I wrote, I'm going to try to respond to it. Then I'm going to go back to deleting your mail without reading it, because it doesn't appear to me as if you really intend to participate in this discussion, rather than reciting your set of canards over and over again. The opinion of others may differ, of course but, as far as I am concerned, you are succeeding in losing all credibility.