RE: The utilitiy of IP is at stake here

2003-05-29 18:11:25
John,

Since I don't think Dean "Troll" Anderson will do it, I would like to
apologize, in the name of every honest and decent contributor to this list,
for the insults made against someone that was so deeply involved in the
development of SMTP and MIME, and whose contribution, reputation, and
experience earned him the Internet Architecture Board's chair.

I feel so sorry to see how dishonest and undecent one can be with those who
contributed to design and build the Internet and all related technologies
and protocols.

E.T.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [mailto:owner-ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Dean
Anderson
Sent: mercredi 28 mai 2003 4:40
To: John C Klensin
Cc: shogunx; Tony Hain; 'IETF'
Subject: Re: The utilitiy of IP is at stake here

On Tue, 27 May 2003, John C Klensin wrote:

(...)

The opinion
of others may differ, of course but, as far as I am concerned, you are
succeeding in losing all credibility.

I think the same about you. It seems this will go nowhere. I'm just trying
to be polite. You've offered absolutely nothing of substance in this
-long- message.

(...)

This is just nonsense.  Obviously, you have no operational experience.

(...)