Re: spam

2003-05-28 07:30:57
Dean Anderson wrote:

In fact, it is an
axiom that crowds are always wrong.

I *suppose* that's a true statement--somebody somewhere (e.g., you) must be working with "crowds are always wrong" as an axiom. But those of us who know what the word means understand that whether something is an axiom has nothing to do with whether it's true.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                        |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                      |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                     |
|"Power corrupts; Powerpoint corrupts absolutely." -- Vint Cerf |