Re: Certificate / CPS issues

2003-06-08 16:43:15
On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:11:28 BST, you said:

You are telling if someone else was given a certificate in my name and
signed a virus code and distributed it. I would go to jail for it
because it was signed in my name.

Check with a lawyer - and note that the spammers are *already* using things
like Jeem trojans to relay their spam.  If they've got that much of a
foothold on your machine, adding code to sign the spam with your private key
is pretty trivial, really....

I would challenge the law altogether and fill in a complaint against the
government for this.

There are any number of good political activism groups that will assist you
with that....