Re: Recruitment of Experimental SIRs

2003-06-16 09:28:11

--On Saturday, June 14, 2003 17:46 +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand
<harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> wrote:

We'd like to run a proof-of-concept version of the Senior
Internet Reviewer (SIR) activity,

I keep waiting for someone to suggest adding

 MAture Document-Aquisition Moderator - MADAM

but then I realize everyone else has more self control.

That's the new title for those who shepherd mailing list
discussions....

Mail Activity Director And Moderator.

To be supervised, presumably, by the

    Procedural Inspector and Manager of Processes

Proving once again that I have no self-control :-)

Do we need this thread ?

(Which proves that I have no sense of humor as well as no
self-control. :-) )

         john