Re: SIRs

2003-06-16 13:30:30
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, S Woodside wrote:
It might be interesting to have a facility where comments can be
attached to I-Ds (like in bug tracking systems / bugzilla).

I'm not sure what kind of comments you refer to?

"I think this and this is a bad idea, for these reasons, but naturally the
document authors/editors won't add that in the next revision of the ID" ?