Re: Solving the right problems ...

2003-09-02 21:55:56

I am reading email from some good thinkers, obviously good people, not quite
open source gnomes, but close.   What's in it for me, or the world?  Obviously
IETF picks some pretty nice places to meet.  And it is a pretty impressive
org to work with to pretend to care about making a difference.  Hey, if you're
in academia and want to eat, you'd better get some corporate funding.  Where
do
we go from here?  Eating good.  Unemployment bad.

I eat quite well, have exactly 0 corporate funding, and have attended 2 of
the last 3 IETF meetings.  Thank you for playing.

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
world tour 2002-3
live from the pirate hideout
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/