Re: [Fwd: [Asrg] Verisign: All Your Misspelling Are Belong To Us]

2003-09-16 22:21:09
% Blech.
%
% If it's Tuesday, this must be .belgium?
%
% A non-starter.  *MAYBE* if it were a different RR with different semantics.

      This may be exactly what we get w/ a patch from ISC.
      If BIND is offically tweeked so that some zone cuts are
      allowed to exercise legal protocol options while others
      are not...  changes based on "mob" rule... not good.

as bill must surely know, we would never do that.

      BIND begins to lose its reputation as a reference
      implementation of open standards.

i certainly hope not.