RE: Appeal to the IAB on the site-local issue

2003-10-09 22:30:00
Christian,

Michel Py wrote:
There many people, including some that actually _wrote_
the procedures, that disagree with you.

Christian Huitema wrote:
Please explain or retract. I was the note-taker during that
particular session, and I don't recall ever stating that the
chair's decision did not reflect the result of the meeting.

Neither do I. I was not referring to you. By "_wrote_ the procedures", I
did not mean "wrote the proceedings".

As an example, I was referring to Scott Bradner's posts the; relation
with the procedure being that Scott is the editor of RFC2026; I do
acknowledge that Scott might not have been speaking as the editor of
RFC2026; nevertheless I consider (as many other people do) Scott as an
expert in terms of procedure.

Michel.