Re: accusations of cluelessness

2003-10-11 12:57:30
and in as much as we think
site-locals are bad we must provide a better alternative.

this kind of thinking is a dead end.   we must not accept all of the
proposed uses of site-locals without question, because some of those
uses are the very source of the problem.

    We need a way for sites to be internally stable even when their
    relationship to the world around them changes for whatever reason.

see draft-moore-ipv6-prefix-substitution-aa-00.txt for one attempt to solve
this particular problem within a site.  though I don't think it's sufficient
to solve it only "within" a site.

Keith