Re: i18n name badges

2003-11-19 10:36:54
Peter,

PSA> Proposals for making email addresses fully internationalized were a hot
PSA> topic in Minneapolis. I'd like to suggest a more modest reform: fully
PSA> internationalized IETF name badges. IETF 59 might be a fine venue for
PSA> rolling those out...

 I think that enhanced character sets is a perfect topic for having the
 IETF eat its own dogfood.  Just dealing with the details of the name
 tags might well prove instructive to us, nevermind the basic politeness
 it offers to attendees.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>