Re: i18n name badges

2003-11-19 15:56:33
I'm not sure if you are joking, but I think is an excellent idea ...

A badge communication protocol ... if you start with the draft, I will
be happy to contribute !

I'm working on lots of other things, and somehow I suspect that others
are more qualified than I am to get this rolling.

The point is that both defining how this should work and writing
proof-of-concept code are things that don't need to involve the
secretariat.   It makes more sense for the secretariat to take this on
after we're sure we know what we want and it's been demonstrated to work
well, than to impose another vaguely specified burden on a secretariat
that is already quite busy.

Keith