Re: Tag, You're It!

2003-12-18 13:34:47

Stephen Sprunk wrote:

Thus spake "John Stracke" <jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com>
Modifying the Subject: line is a Bad Thing; it invalidates digital
signatures.  We're never going to get widespread use of signed email as
long as we have pieces of mail infrastructure munging messages to make
signatures useless.

Signed email already gets mangled by the ietf mail servers (AFAICT), so
what's one more bad idea in the mix?  </advocate class=devil>
Mine seems to make it. This one is (at least was) signed - I hope :-)

--

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
                              |   Cell: (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards