Re: Propose some information retrieval protocols for Internet

2003-12-31 09:58:21
On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 12:04:50PM +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum allegedly wrote:
I've looked over your other documents and it seems you mainly focus on
organization in general and organization by domain in particular. I
don't really have an opinion on whether that's a good approach, but I'm
more interested in something else: I'd like to see more semantic
information in search engines. Eventually, this would allow queries
like "which actors played in movies after books written by authors born
in Chili in 1961?"

Is SCORM useful to you?  http://www.adlnet.org