RE: Propose some information retrieval protocols for Internet

2004-01-01 23:13:09

But the main disadvantage of these systems lie that its knowledge database
is too small and can only answer few questions. Internet may be the biggest
knowledge database, so we proposed the DRIS, which will act as the
knowledge source of such personal intelligent systems.

without looking into DRIS...

Knowledge base for the whole Internet? The Internet based information
is so dynamic (see the use SRV and dynamic DNS.) IMO, the hierarchy and
zone delegation nature of DNS is a scalable one. It is hard to populate
the knowledge base for the whole Internet. I know Dave clark et all has
recently proposed a overlay knowledge plane architecture which use
sensors and actuators to feed knowledge (but, it is for network
management purpose.)

In any case, you should take this issue to the right forum. SIREN RG?

At all, we need an answer, but not piles of jumbled hyperlinks.

you should provide us with a link(http://202.114.9.200/English/main.htm)
that works.