Re: Principles of Spam-abatement

2004-03-12 10:35:31
John C Klensin wrote:

    In the Boston area, as far as I know,
    there are a number of consumer aDSL providers, but none
    of them provide fixed addresses and most prohibit
    servers of any sort, etc., without "upgrading" to much
    more costly "business services".

Check out Speakeasy; they don't filter. Their basic package is dynamic IP, but you can get multiple static IPs, without going to SDSL.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                          |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                        |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                       |
|"I'm off to wander the streets aimlessly. I'll be taking my usual|
|route." -- Lillith, _Cheers_                                     |