Re: Apology Re: Principles of Spam-abatement

2004-03-18 14:59:19
Dean,

I'm not gonna feed the troll. The bottom line is that spam
filters are not 100% effective and anti-spam protocols are not
100% effective either, in the same way that your car is not
100% fuel effective. The reason is pretty much the same.

Thus, your indefatigable assertion that there are no technical
solutions for spam strikes me as irrelevant. We all work with
and improves things that will never be 100% effective. The good
part of this is that we shan't run out of work ;-)

If you don't agree with any of the above, pls email me in PVT.

Cheers,
Ed Gerck