Re: Response to complaint from Dean Anderson (fwd)

2004-06-22 11:07:08
Harald,

HTA> we have been very patient with you, but you are misrepresenting the
HTA> situation.

Both parts of your statement are not only true, but have been true
quite a number of times in the past, with respect to this particular
"claimant".

We have policies for dealing with those who post to IETF mailing lists
contrary to the mailing lists policies.

I think it is time to invoke similar policies for those who abuse IETF
process.

The alternative is acceding to a deprivation of service attack.  IETF
resources are scarce and we need to start acting like we believe it.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>