Re: survey on Friday IETF sessions

2004-07-30 10:55:51

perhaps the reason there has not been more participation in your survey is
associated w/ the following:

"A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function calls
leading up to the error, in the order they occurred."

this error could be due to the fact that I did not attend Seoul but did attned
MPLS and will attend
SD.  in any case, here is a data point:

I will be in SD the friday,saturday,sunday -PRIOR- to the offical IETF meeting
to attend other,
ancillery mtgs that can not be held (for whatever reasons) during the IETF
week.  Depending on the
scheduling of the WG's of interest, I'd be just as happy arriving in SD on the
Wed during IETF and
staying through the trailing  wkend, holding the ancillery mtgs of interest
then.

that said, most corporate travel folks don't mind sending folks a few days
early (there are plausable
reasons for this) - it is -MUCH- harder to justify staying around -AFTER- the
conference has ended.

YMMV.

--bill