Re: Explosive bolts [Re: Options for IETF administrativerestructuring]

2004-09-08 11:35:45
On 9/8/04 at 1:58 PM -0400, scott bradner wrote:

1. As far as I can tell, there is no scenario in which the IETF chair is signing anything.

the IETF chair currently does that sort of thing (see for example the ICANN PSO MoU)

also see Brian's note

The IETF chair is not on the hook for any money with that kind of MoU.

I again ask for you to please explain how you think this setup will work other than to have the ISOC be the contracting party.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102