Re: admin director (was The other parts of the report..)

2004-09-13 11:31:14
So, if "be specific about what this job is about" is going to be
delegated from "community review and approval of a proposal that
is presumably based on Carl's report" to "a team that writes a
job description", then I think the community needs to review and
approve that job description before any hiring effort starts.

There is a sample job description in Appendix E.  It is written in
a certain style, and I know there are other ways to write job
descriptions.  If somebody else wnats to take a crack at it, that
would be great.  I'm working on an -02 rev and comments are most
welcome.

Regards,

Carl