Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on where from here

2004-09-21 03:12:41
Brian,

I've seen some argument that Scenario C, being more well-defined, is actually less complex than Scenario O.

Also, I was surprised to find that of the two timelines in the writeups, the one for Scenario C was the shorter one. (That may reflect the writers' degree of optimism, however!)

So the outcome is not settled in my mind yet.

I'd like your comments on why you find Scenario O simpler, and VERY much like your comments on where the details of Scenario O need "hacking", if that's the conclusion of the community.

                      Harald