RE: Scenario O Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on where from here

2004-09-23 08:42:00
Yes, in minor comment 1 I meant the IASA bank account(s) or fund account(s), not the IASF accounts. (I believe that the scenario C document avoid this particular pitfall, since it did not need to talk about segregation of funds.)

Sorry to mix names.

Yours,
Joel