Poll: Restructuring questions

2004-09-24 08:26:58
The discussion on IETF restructuring has had a few strong voices, some different opinions, and a lot of listeners.

My talks with people have convinced me that many of those who have said nothing are indeed following the debate - some of them have opinions on what to do, some think that others are better positioned to decide than they are, and some thinkm other things.

So we are trying another mechanism to get your input.
There's a poll up at <http://tools.ietf.org/poll/admin_scenario_alternatives/> that gives you a chance to say that you're listening - and IF you have an opinion on the current alternative scenarios, to state it.

If you do not speak up (by either choosing or by telling us different) then the IESG/IAB have no idea how to read that silence. So please do respond, and if you do not have an opinion or have not yet had the time/energy to evaluate, please at least show us that you saw this poll request, by answering the first question.

So please - take a look, and tell us that you're listening.

<http://tools.ietf.org/poll/admin_scenario_alternatives/>

Thank you!

                  Harald, for the IESG and IAB