Re: Poll: Restructuring questions

2004-09-24 10:06:30
Since you've gone through the trouble of creating a web page, it would be
really nice to have links to all the relevant restructuring docs, existing
procedures and so on. I was looking for just such a link to point my
readers to so that they could join or follow these discussion, but I gave
up and thought "we'll cover it when it's a done deal."

But if you could do, you have until Monday for the next issue :-) All I
really need is a link to a page which says "coming soon" at this stage.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj