Re: Level of consultation (Re: a note about the scenarios)

2004-09-27 08:54:37
Harald,

And - while I don't think John really means that - what I could read into
John's remark as the extreme position is that NOBODY could take a
decision to "go off on this adventure" - we just have to let the IETF go to
hell in a handbasket, and let the IETF community reach consensus that
this was a sad result.

I have heard that there have been some problems with the Secretariat, I
have not been privy to the fact that the IETF is going to hell in a handbasket.
Are things so dire? I have been much more concerned about other problrms
in the IETF, though I'm feeling rather burnt out on that topic as well.

John L.