Re: AdminRest: BCP editing team and timeline

2004-11-12 14:44:06
At 10:01 PM +0100 11/12/04, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
That might be logical, but as the IAOC will not exist for some time,
and we want to make rapid progress, I think the IAD job description
does need to be drafted soon. However, I think there is a good argument
for splitting it out from the BCP.

Good catch, By IAOC, I really meant transition team => IAOC. There is some hope that we can spin up the transition team quite quickly, and I think that they should figure out the IAD job description as part of planning he structure of the IASA activity (one of their primary tasks).

Margaret