RE: AdminRest: BCP and IASA IRTF support

2004-11-15 13:11:02
        A practical one when when budgets are tight? I don't see how this
matters when the amount is so miniscule. I would note that we were able to
have a RG meeting last week at a local university thereby obviating the need
for ANY funding in that case, and this was done on the request of someone
who did not want to register for the IETF. And again with regard to breaking
it out onto it's on line item, this hardly seems worth the paper it's
written on. $1000 is pittance compared to the yearly budget for the IETF.

-Tom

thomasgal(_at_)lumenvox(_dot_)com

Harald, I completely agree in principle - the problem is a
purely practical one when budgets are tight. So I'd expect to
see IRTF in scope for IASA, but the budget line should be
broken out for an explicit decision.