Re: AdminRest: BCP and IASA IRTF support

2004-11-14 08:03:40
Michael Richardson wrote:
  Of the RG people that I know, they all attend IETF.
  Of course, I might never meet the RG people that don't attend
IETF. If so, who are they?

There are such people - I know of at least one person who was
in DC on the Saturday before the IETF for an RG meeting, and
who drove home on Saturday night. But I don't think it's
relevant - the question is whether RG support is on or off
the IETF budget. In view of the budget numbers Harald gave us,
the answer surely has to be "off" at present. That doesn't mean IRTF
support should be out of scope for IASA in principle, though.

    Brian