Re: AdminRest: BCP and IASA IRTF support

2004-11-15 07:29:05
Hi Michael -

I actually looked at this issue in drafting this report.  bcp8 seems to
place the irtf in the "inner" ietf circle (e.g., iesg, iab, etc...).
And, as Harald notes, their support needs are fairly minor.  So,
I lumped their funding needs in the "misc." category of the ietf
financials.

We have enough on our plate for now, so the structure and
funding of the irtf just didn't seem worth calling out as an
issue.   At $1000/year, seems like one of those things we can
not worry about for now.

Regards,

Carl

--On s?ndag, november 14, 2004 15:47:00 +0100 Brian E Carpenter