AdminRest: BCP and IASA IRTF support

2004-11-12 12:21:17
Margarets rev 01 drafts, in Section 1, 3rd para starts:

    The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) provides the
    administrative structure required to support the IETF standards
    process and to support the technical activities of the IETF,
    including the IESG, the IAB, IETF working groups and the IRTF.

I believe that current admin support for IRTF is pretty meager.
It seems that the above text makes IASA more explicitly responsible
for admin support for IRTF. I personally think this is fine,
but we should be aware that that is what is being proposed by this text.

Bert