Re: AdminRest: Finances and Accounting

2004-11-18 20:40:27
Ted sed:
No, I consider the attorneys and accountants you mentioned in your message
to be external parties.

I must be misunderstaning you because it sounds like you are
saying that it does not make any difference if lawyers and/or
accountants say that the structure proposed in the document
is illegal or not reasonal accounting practice because
that would be the opinion of "external parties" and the opinin of
external parties should be ignored

I hope that is not what you are actually saying

 fwiw - its my opinion that we should fins out if someting makes
legal or accounting sense before deciding to take that path

Scott