Re: AdminRest: an attempt at some principles

2004-11-28 12:16:54
all i'm asking for at the moment is that "transparency" be mentioned
whenever "consensus" is mentioned.  what kind of transparency, or what
kind of consensus, we mean can be defined elsewhere.  changing consent
to informed consent might also be a good idea but is inadequate alone --
we talk a lot about "consensus" (rough, after clark et al), and we have
to start talking about "transparency" just as often.

I have no objection to mentioning transparency as a key attribute of the IASA structure.

Margaret