Re: iasa-bcp-01 - Internet standard governance description

2004-12-08 09:35:52
I must be missing something. It seems to me that this BCP is for defining the administrative function and how that administrative function will interact with its parents (IETF and ISOC).

It does not seem to me that there is any reason to have, in this document, an attempted definition of the Internet. Even the "definition" of the IETF in the document is primarily for context rather than as an effort to actually "define" the IETF.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern