IASA BCP Conflict of Interest Clause?

2004-12-22 07:31:41

One question arose when we were writing the original BCP that I haven't seen discussed on the list...

Do we need a conflict of interest clause in the BCP?  Something like:

The IAD and IAOC may not accept bids from nor establish contracts with members of the IAOC, their family members, their employers or companies in which they have a significant financial interest. If such a conflict of interest arises, it should be quickly resolved through contract termination or the resignation of the IAOC member involved.

Margaret