Progress report......

2005-01-25 06:55:58
Despite the fact that the number of messages on the list doesn't seem to be decreasing, I believe we are in fact making progress. Out of 22 tickets listed as "open" yesterday, I believe we have agreed text on most - 3 needed some checking, 3 were "not yet processed", and only one - the appeals stuff in #725, which also is required for #720 and #792 - seems to be a really sticky issue.

Things that have come up under "procedural" include:

- Requests for an explicit sign-off from the IAB before the document is approved by the IESG - Requests for an explicit statement from the ISOC BoT (or representatives thereof) that they will not require any more changes before approving the document through an ISOC BoT resolutions - again, doing this before the IESG formally signs off on it - Requests that there be at least a week between the final version of the document and IESG formally signing off on it.

I think that's all...... working on it now. The end is (perhaps) near....

                Harald