Re: Resolution? #787 terminology - in particular "ISOC Standards Pillar"

2005-01-25 15:23:44
Margaret,

I agree with your point below but I do feel it is helpful to state what ISOC's intended implementation is: a Cost Center within ISOC. This should not override the section (principle) you quote below. Perhaps we can add language at the beginning of this section to clarify all this (or move the paragraph you quote from section 7 to this section). We might also add some of the other language proposed (see immed. below) so that the overall intent is clear rather than focusing on the less important detail.

"...periodic summary of the IASA accounts in the form of standard financial statements that reflect the income, expenses, assets, and liabilities of that cost center."

Regards,

Lynn